ADW Johnson Receives Membership to Caravan Industry Association of Australia
ADW Johnson has recently been accredited as a service provider for the Caravan, Camping & Tourism Industry and Manufactured Housing Industry Association of Australia (CIAA)!
The CIAA facilitates networking and represents the interests of businesses involved in the Caravan, Camping and Manufacture Housing Industries in NSW. The CIAA strives to create a better business environment for its members, and to encourage more people to enjoy the active lifestyle options offered by caravan and camping experiences and residential land lease community living.
Our extensive experience in caravan parks and manufactured home estates, along with our involvement within industry bodies and connections to Government, mean that we are up to date with the latest legislation, technologies, industry issues and the like. This rounded knowledge base of our team is embedded into our clients projects and front of mind when identifying and assessing risks/opportunities to the clients individual development objectives.
With this knowledge base, and extensive experience in delivering successful caravan parks and manufactured home estates, we hope to continue to provide outstanding development consultation services to other industry members.
ADW Johnson is passionate about ensuring options for developers and operators of tourist parks and lifestyle living parks are provided within State legislation and local Council’s planning controls. We have made submissions to these authorities, to make changes to the legislation to include controls that are to the benefit of the industry.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Site Identification and Due Diligence assessment
- Master Planning and Design of Caravan Parks and Manufactured Home Estates including alterations and additions to existing parks.
- Preparation of Rezoning requests
- Preparation and submission of Development Applications and management of the approval phase.
- Assistance with approvals to operate
- Client and industry representation to State and Local Council policy
- Detailed civil engineering design
- Preparation of Water & Sewer servicing strategies and detailed designs
- Infrastructure servicing reports and coordination of provision of utility services
- Contract Administration, Management of Tender Process and Supervision during construction
- Surveying services throughout all stages of development, including but not limited to: contour and detail surveys, services investigation and location, boundary definition, preparation Torrens Title Plans, Strata Plans/Schemes, Community Title Plans/Schemes, Leasehold Plans, draft 88B Instruments.
- Over-arching Project Management services, including but not limited to: preparation of estimate of development costings, managing development budgets, engagement with stakeholders, overall project management and coordination, preparation of project programs and identification of critical path.