ADW Johnson secure Local Government Procurement Panel Approval!
ADW Johnson has recently been appointed to Local Government Procurement (LGP) Panel, and we are now a LGP Approved Contractor to service panels in the following categories:
Civil Engineering Services:
- Roads & Associated Structures;
- Waterways, Drainage, Stormwater and Flood Modelling Services;
- Structural Engineering Design; and
- Associated Structures and Utilities Engineering.
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS); and
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF).
Planning, Design & Development Services:
- Master Planning Services;
- Rezoning Services;
- Regional & Rural Planning Services;
- Development Assessment;
- Strategic Land Use Services;
- Statutory Land Use Services;
- Section 94 Contributions; and
- Urban Economic Services (Incl. Feasibility).
- Engineering Surveying; and
- Cadastral Surveying.
Water & Wastewater Engineering:
- Pumping & Pipework;
- Stormwater Engineering Services; and
- Water Resources Services.
Architectural & Interior Design:
- Planning Services.
The contract will run until October 2024.
We’re excited to see the opportunities that will arise from being on these panels and to work with Local Government to deliver some exciting projects!
We look forward to continuing to grow our professional relationships with Councils and Local Government organisations throughout NSW.