ADWJ Welcomes 5 New UoN Undergraduates
ADW Johnson is pleased to introduce our newest undergraduates, who have recently joined the ADWJ team in our Hunter office.
- Emma Tinlin – Undergraduate Surveyor
- Qyto Kibuthia – Undergraduate Surveyor
- Ngoc Bao Ngan Huynh (Maddie) – Undergraduate Civil Engineer
- Corben Collard – Undergraduate Civil Engineer
- William Piper – Undergraduate Civil Engineer
All five of our undergraduates are currently undertaking bachelor degrees at the University of Newcastle. A partnership ADWJ are proud to continue, with 40% of our team receiving their tertiary qualifications from UoN!
At ADWJ, we're passionate about the professional development of our team. One of our core values is an investment in our teams' growth via our professional development program, masterclass series and shared knowledge from our strong team of industry-leading professionals.
We're confident our newest undergrads are on the right path to a bright and successful career.