With continued growth and regional expansion we’re looking for more staff. The ADW Johnson team is excited to open an opportunity to join various departments across the company. We're seeking a Landscape Architect, Civil Engineer, Civil Superintendent/Contract Administrators, Civil Drafter, Senior Registered Surveyors, Graduate Surveyors and Survey Party Leaders to assist our teams with growing workloads. These positions are for both our Tuggerah and Warners Bay offices.
We pride ourselves on our great company culture which provides a dynamic and exciting work environment to deliver projects on time and on budget whilst maintaining a positive work/life balance.
If you are interested in any of these roles and believe you are the right person to join our team, follow the links to apply.
* Landscape Architect, Tuggerah
* Senior Civil Engineer, Warners Bay
* Civil Superintendent/Contract Administrator, Tuggerah
* Civil Superintendent/Contract Administrator, Warners Bay
* Civil Drafter, Tuggerah
* Survey Party Leader, Tuggerah
* Survey Party Leader, Warners Bay
* Graduate or recently Registered Surveyor, Tuggerah
* Graduate or recently Registered Surveyor, Warners Bay
* Senior Registered Surveyor, Tuggerah
* Senior Registered Surveyor, Warners Bay
Visit our website at www.adwjohnson.com.au to learn more about who we are or contact Nathan Delaney (Engineering Manager), Jason Yeo (Drafting Manager), Mark Ashmead (Landscape Manager) on 02 4305 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Darren Lewis (Survey Manager) on 02 4978 5100 or email email@example.com to see if you’re the next ADWJ Superstar!
Learn, grow and succeed with ADWJ!