Caravan Parks & MHEs
Caravan Parks & Manufactured Home Estates
ADW Johnson specialises in the development and redevelopment of caravan parks and manufactured homes estates, including all phases of development, from initial due diligence investigations, navigating the required approval process, detailed design, supervision of construction and surveying. Our vast experience in these forms of development mean that we are acutely aware of the differences to standard residential development and tailor our service offerings to suit.
We have assisted in the delivery of numerous successful new Caravan Parks and Manufactured Home Estates and have been integral in the redevelopment and revitalisation of existing facilities. The following is a list of just some of the successful projects that ADW Johnson has consulted on:
- Cedar Mill Tourist Park & MHE, Morisset | Winarch Capital | 2019 – Ongoing
- Various Plans of Management, Reviews of Environmental Factors & Statements of Environmental Effects | Reflections Holiday Parks (NSW Crown Holiday Parks Land Manager) | 2018 – 2020
- Latitude One, Anna Bay | Ingenia Communities | 2016 – 2020
- Latitude One (Phase 2), Anna Bay | Ingenia Communities | 2019– Ongoing
- Blueys Beach Caravan Park | Ingenia Communities | 2018– Ongoing
- Plantations, Woolgoolga | Ingenia Communities | 2017– 2020
- Racecourse Beach and Kioloa Caravan Parks | Roche Group | 2020 – ongoing
- Manufactured Home Estate, Gillieston Heights | Mavid Group | 2020 – ongoing
- Caravan Park, Yamba | Mavid Group | 2020 – ongoing
- Lake Munmorah | Mavid Group | 2018 – ongoing
- Teraglin Lakeshore Village | Hometown Australia | 2020
In addition to the above, ADW Johnson is an accredited supplier endorsed by the Caravan Industry Association of Australia.