Harold Park, Forest Lodge
Coordination of all consultants in the preparation of DA and CC documentation for the development including:
- Water and Sewer;
The site is located at the bottom of a large catchment within close proximity to Sydney Harbour. ADW Johnson managed the complex flooding issues to meet 100yr and PMF flood events and conveyance of external water through the site.
ADW Johnson are the lead civil designer on the project which required a vast array of our experienced engineers. The works entailed complex modelling and design to address previous land uses, balance material onsite, work closely with architects to provide final earthworks levels which maximised permissible development whilst adhering to strict building heights and standards and consideration of flooding requirements.
ADW Johnson completed the design for Sydney Water’s trunk drainage through the site where by the 100yr flows were captured and conveyed through the 2,400 dia pipes.
ADW Johnson completed the internal civil designs including roads, stormwater and incorporation of WSUD.
ADW Johnson completed the complex design of retrofitting a four leg signalised intersection on Minogue Crescent and The Crescent.
ADW Johnson’s role as the lead surveyor on the Harold Park Redevelopment site included:
- Detail and contour survey of the existing Harold Park Paceway and surrounds;
- Coordination, project management and surveying of underground service trenching works required for design and realignment of services;
- Control survey to be utilised by subcontractors for construction setout and associated works;
- Setout surveys;
- Work As Executed surveys;
- Cadastral surveys including:
- Identification surveys;
- Subdivision plans;
- Easement creation plans;
- Boundary marking;
- Provide professional advice and guidance on titling issues through the subdivision process.