Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility
Lake Maquarie Regional Football Facility
The Lake Macquarie Regional Football Facility consists of two full size football pitchs and twelve dedicated 'Football Fives' pitches. The fields comprise state-of-the-art, fully synthetic turf under extensive lighting to provide the official 'Home of Football' for Northern NSW. Facilities include car parking for 120 vehicles, function and meeting rooms and a fully licensed cafe.
ADW Johnson are proud to have provided Project Management, Town Planning, Engineering and Surveying services to bring life to the project.
ADW Johnson was the lead Project Manager for all aspects of the development. This includes the following:
- Due diligence & options reporting;
- Development & construction budget estimates for grant applications;
- Ongoing liaison with Council, including coordination with Council's contractors for adjacent major roadworks;
- Construction supervision;
- Programming and coordination of bulk earthworks, civil works, landscaping and infrastructure.
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF) for the project.
- Co-ordinate, engage and supervise all sub-consultants for ancillary reports.
- Project Approval amendments as required for additional ancillaries through the course of the project.
- Civil design of all synthetic sportsfields grading and finished surface levels.
- Design plans of bulk earthworks to basecourse level, stormwater and car parks over soft ground.
- Management of the project geotechnical engineer for design.
- Management of electrical lead in high voltage kiosk and supply.
- Trunk stormwater design to all playing fields including water quality facilities.
- All surveying associated with the lease area from Crown Lands, setout and work as executed surveys.