Murrays Beach, North Wallarah Peninsula
Murrays Beach is a masterplanned community comprising 550 residential lots. The project has adopted strong environmental stewardship principles in order to achie its community vision: ' a community where lifestyle of the people and health of the environment share sustainable outcomes'. The development has recieved industry recoginition in Environmentally Sustainable Devleopment from the Institution of Surveyors NSW Inc at the Assoication of Consulting Surveyors NSW 2010 Awards for Excellence.
ADW Johnson are proud to have provided Surveying, Town Planning, Engineering and Project Management services to the project.
All surveying associated with residential developments including:
- Detail surveys;
- Engineering survey;
- Linen Plan preparation (community title); and
- Work as executed surveys.
- Preparation for Development Applications for assessment by JRPP and Lake Macquarie City Council
- Various Section 96 applications.
- Preparation and negotiation with Council regarding LEP standardisation.
- Concept engineering design for whole estate for financial model preparation.
- Engineering design of all civil works, including roads, drainage, water and sewer. Including water quality facilities, gully crossings
- Project Management of all aspects of the development including development applications and liaison with Council officers, civil contractors, construction supervisor and all other sub consultants
- Feasibility and Financial modelling review on quarterly basis.
- Supervision of Stage 5A, 9, 10, 11A, 12A, 13 and 14 of the development including coordination of geotechnical engineering consultant, landscape consultant, civil contractor and service providers.