Museum Park, Civic Station Newcastle
Musuem Park, Civic Station, Newcastle
The new and improved Museum Park was opened to the public on 1st October, 2019. The new inner city green space provides a perfect place for the community to enjooy and relax amongst the hustle of Newcastle's CBD. The adaptive re-use of Civic Station and the rejuvenation of Museum Park was an integral component of the revitalisation of Newcastle's City Centre. ADW Johnson are pleased to have provided engineering, planning, project management and survey services to the project.
- Preparation of concept engineering drawings to support the development application.
- Provide civil engineering solutions and advice throughout construction.
- Pavements and kerb design.
- Design of bulk earthworks.
- Stormwater hydrology and hydraulics, including water sensitive urban design; overland flow paths for stormwater.
- Detailed design of bespoke heritage interpretation features.
- Engineering specifications for all works.
- Review Development Consent and associated documentation and outline any coordination details or matters for consideration.
- Preparation of pre-tender estimates of cost for engineering works.
- Preparation of design report.
- Review and respond to RFIs and tender clarifications throughout the tender period.
- Undertake periodic site visits to check the progress of works to ensure compliance with the approved documentation.
- Review and comment on the accuracy of the current survey information on the Civic Station site.
- Undertake detail survey and service location.
- Conduct any additional survey required.