Parry Street Offices. Newcastle West
Parry Street Offices, Newcastle West
130 Parry Street is located at the corner of Parry Street and Steel Street in Newcastle West. The triangular site is the former location of the Newcastle RTA building and presented unique development issues due to its uncommon shape and large stormwater drainage channel adjoining its eastern boundary. The redevelopment of the site sought to demolish the existing premises and construct an architecturally designed four-storey Commercial Premises and on-site parking.
ADW Johnson is proud to have provided Town Planning and Survey services to the project.
- Preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects.
- Assist with project management of specialist consultants.
- Provision of ongoing town planning advice.
- Preparation and attandance of UCDG Meeting.
- Post lodgement planning management.
- Liaison wiht various Government Agencies.
- Undertake detail survey of the site.
Image credit to BKA Architecture.