Plantations, Active Lifestyle Estate
ADW Johnson once again worked with Ingenia Communities to deliver a premium Over-55s Residential Estate. Plantations is located on the North Coast of NSW and comprises 196 residential units, a gym, function centre, cafe, sports bar and cinema.
ADW Jonson are proud to have provided Project Management, Town Planning, Engineering and Survey services to the project.
- A due diligence report was prepared prior to the purchase of the site which included an assessment of Town Planning, Engineering site constraints/opportunities and Estimated Development Costs
Project Management (Stage 1 & 2)
- Development Application advice, monitor civil development program and budget, Council and servicing authority liaison, internal and external servicing strategies, procure AHIP and management of all subconsultants.
- Prepare Statement of Environmental Effects and lodge Development Application including preparation of site masterplan.
- Review relevant legislation including State Environmental Planning Policies, Local Environmental Plan (LEP) and Development Control Plan (DCP) to ascertain subdivision potential
- Council liaison in gaining all approvals associated with the development.
- Consent modifications to increase site yield and change community facilities.
Engineering (Stage 1 & 2)
- Bulk earthworks design and remediation
- All residential civil designs relating to roads and stormwater drainage
- Title review for acquisition