Salvation Army Residential Aged Care Facility Cameron Park
Salvation Army Residential Aged Care Facility, Cameron Park
The Project involved the development of a new Aged Care Facility wihtin th eemerging Cameron park Suburb of Lake Maquarie. The development is a three (3) storey, 100 bed residdential care facility to be operated by the Salvation Army's ' Aged Care Plus' division.
The Salvation Army were on a tight timeframe to have the application approved by the end of 2018, in order to ensure the facility is operational and their licencing for the aged care facility would not expire before 2020. The application was lodged on the 26th July and approved in just under 5 months on 21st December 2018.
ADW Johnson are proud to have provided Town Planning and Engineering Services for the project.
- Site analysis and revierw of applicable legislation;
- Pre-lodgement consultation with Council;
- Coordination and ongoing liaisaon of sub consultants; and
- Lodgement of development applicaiton and post-lodgement management.
- Civil engineering design;
- Preparation of Stormwater Management Plan.