- Preparation of Voluntary Planning Agreement; and
- Modifications to development consent.
- Lot Layouts including options analysis in accordance with Landcom lot mix scenarios.
- Design of all subdivision civil infrastructure.
- Bulk earthworks
- Water and wastewater reticulation
- Engagement in Landcom financial modelling process through concept and detail design phases
- RMS Signalised intersection design and administration of WAD Process (Awabakal Dr / Minmi Rd)
- Stormwater Management Plan including controlled discharge to SEPP 14 Wetland; and
- Design of local sporting field, open spaces and community centre.
Water & Wastewater (Hunter Water Corporation)
- Hunter Water Corporation (HWC) Water & Wastewater Servicing Strategies
- Concept and Detailed design of Fletcher 1, 2 & 3 Wastewater Pump Station (WWPS) to service the development including assessment of existing Minmi 1 WWPS;
- Design of relocation of existing DN500 trunk supply watermain;
- Design of relocation of ex DN375 sewer rising main;
- Assessment of existing Variable Grade Sewer performance to accommodate changed flow conditions; and
- EP&A Act Part 5 environmental assessment for all off-site works
- Design project management during approvals phase including coordination of landscape, geotechnical, traffic, bushfire, archaeology and ecological subconsultants.
- Construction project management including, tender and contract management and site superintendency of;
- Site civil works
- Local sporting field, open space and community centre; and
- HWC pump stations, trunk infrastructure and relocations.
- Feasibility cost estimate and modelling;
- Creation of financial model and construction budgets; and
- Budget monitoring including quarterly reporting in Landcom format.
- Detail/engineering survey of full land holding.
- Titling advice
- Work-as-executed survey
- Cadastral survey and lot registration