Verve Residences, Newcastle
The Verve Residences, Newcastle West
The Verve Residences is a 20-storey shop-top housing development in Newcastle's emerging West End precinct. The development comprises 197 residential apartments, over 1,100m2 of commercial premises and facilities for 257 parking spaces.
ADW Johnson were pround to have provided Planning (including a Social & Economic Impact Assessment) and Surveying services to the project.
- Preparation of Development Application and associated Statement of Environmental Effects to secure approval for a new 20 storey shop top housing development, including demolition of existing buildings, construction of 197 residential apartments, 599m2 of ground floor retail premises, 451m2 of first floor commercial premises, 257 parking spaces, and associated site works, and 202 lot strata subdivision.
- Management of specialist inputs for inclusion in the Statement of Environmental Effects.
- Titling advice.
- Preparation of detail plans for site and surrounding properties.
- Preparation of stratum plan (commercial and residential lots).
- Preparation of residential strata plan-197 lots.
- Preparation of commercial strata plan-5 lots.
- Review and assistance with preparation of strata management statement, strata by-laws and draft 88B instruments.
Social & Economics
- Preparation of a Social and Economic Impact Assessment to accompany the Development Application.