Wirraway, Government Road, Thornton
511 Lot Stage Residential Subdivision
- Development Application advice, Council and servicing authorities liaison, internal and external servicing strategies and management of civil tendering, management of all subconsultants. Superintendency of all civil construction.
- Provision of planning and engineering advice relating to masterplan Development Application.
- Preparation of development applications for the internal roads and infrastructure for Stage 1 to 6.
- Council liaison in gaining all approvals associated with the development.
- Consent modifications as required.
- Bulk earthworks design and remediation
- Major infrastructure design including a large culvert, water quality basins, wastewater pumping station and Pressure Reducing Valve.
- Management and delivery of a $1.2 million regional park.
- All residential civil designs relating to roads, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and waste water reticulation
- Major stormwater assessments
- Contract advice, infrastructure construction supervision, supervision and co-ordination of site servicing.
- All cadastral surveying requirements including preparation of final plans of subdivision.
- Construction and work as executed surveys.