Sophia Waters, McFarlanes Road, Chisolm
Sophia Waters is an ongoing residential subdivison for which ADW Johnson has provided Engineering, Planning and Project Management services whilst acting as the Principal Consultant for the project. The project will culminate in 293 new residential lots to the Maitland LGA over a seven stage development process.
- Concept engineering;
- Bulk earthworks design and remediation;
- Major infrastructure design including;
- A large water quality basin
- Lead in sewer and water infrastructure (including a Pressure Reducing Valve)
- RMS intersection upgrade
- Upgrade approximately 300m of Council Road
- All residential civil designs relating to roads, stormwater drainage, water reticulation and waste water reticulation;
- Major stormwater assessments;
- Contract advice, infrastructure construction supervision, supervision and co-ordination of site servicing;
- Detailed survey;
- All cadastral Surveying requirements including preparation of final plans of subdivision; and
- Construction and work as executed surveys.
- Prepare and lodgement of the Statement of Environmental Effects;
- Preparation and lodgement of DA plans to Council; and
- Negotiations with Council to secure consent.
- Due diligence and site constraints assessment including estimated development costs;
- Coordination and management of subconsultants;
- Coordination and communication with authorities as part of DA;
- Manage DA lodgement through to consent;
- Tendering of civil construction;
- Superintendent services during civil construction; and
- Review and updating development budgets throughout project.